Brown-bag-it with pride! Eco-friendly lunch bag with beautiful Three Sisters mountains illustration (near Canmore, AB, Canada). Crafted from upcycled paper cement bags and insulated to keep your goodies cold or warm.
The ultimate sustainable lunch bag.
- Exterior made with sturdy and reinforced upcyled paper from cement bags. Paper treated with an eco-friendly seal for water repellency.
- Sturdy by design with polyester fabric base.
- Natural weathered look and rich in character.
- Insulated interior keeps food cold or warm.
- Easy access and lightweight.
- Made by Unda Mexico, where 3% of profits support the education for Mexican construction workers.
- Made in Mexico.
- Kayla Crawford is a Canadian illustrator with a passion for the environment. Her work focuses on the flowing forms and rich colors found in nature to capture the vibrant world of plant life which serves as her inspiration. She currently resides in Calgary, where she creates paintings, editorial illustrations, and designs out of her plant-filled home studio.